At Scoffield Stone we have an experienced team that can assist you with any aspect of selling your property. Whether you are a first time vendor or more experienced having bought and sold many properties, we have a number of flexible service and fee options to suit your individual needs.
The first step on the road to selling your property is for us to provide you with a free, no obligation sales valuation and market appraisal. We will discuss the current realistic marketing price of your property, give marketing advice and make you aware of the performance of the current market and the likelihood of selling your property within your required timescale.
As part of our sales service we will:
- Advertise your property on Rightmove, Zoopla the Scoffield Stone website, along with social media advertising via Facebook and Twitter.
- Ensure you have an Energy Performance Certificate.
- Find your buyer and assess their strength to proceed.
- Make referral to our affiliated mortgage advice team as necessary.
- Obtain quotations for legal conveyancing and issue instruction to chosen solicitors.
- Diligently monitor and chase the sale of the property, ensuring all parties are kept up to date on events as they happen.